Do Not Feed The Alligator Do Not Feed The Alligator

umm

i dont think this was the winner. The website said that voting hasn't even started for that title. Therefore nobody has won. Check out the site and see for yourself people!
http://www.nick.com/animation-festiva l/enter_15seconds_details.jhtml

DeuceNine responds:

That is voting for the Viewer's Choice award. It will take place at the same time as all the shorts will be showcased all on Nov. 16th. And by ALL THE SHORTS, I mean the winner and all the others. The judges vote for the Grand Prize winner and the viewers vote for the Viewer's Choice award, and the judges apparently have made their decision. Sorry.

Why can't you guys let me have this?!?! I work hard! Come on! You sound a lot like this guy, Istandor, that wrote on my news post. I really hope you two aren't the same person with two accounts.

JoBby JoBby

???

There was no point...

P.S.
My name is Joby!
LOL

Myukonana responds:

You spelled it wrong its JoBby

Pump It stick Pump It stick

It was great!

wow ur awesome at... is it pivot? I remember animating with those kind of samarai sticks. GOOD JOB!

SSM28 responds:

Thanks man! and it is pivot!

Eternal Red Eternal Red

That was so awesome!

I played for an hour and got to level 71.
The only bad thing was that by level 30, my 2 sentry guns led me 40 more levels,and i didnt get to fight.But it was cool to watch!

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

T3?

well,when i open it,press play,and go to the torture screen,the buttons do nothing.
They donnt work.